I called Dr. Shahon this morning to ask about some numbness in my legs and the possibility of a blood clot. All of this was related to the nurse. Well the dr called at lunch time and we talked. He wants me to see my local dr about the blood clot so we are trying to get an appointment tomorrow. He asked other questions about my treatment and I talked him about the radiation. He got on the phone to dr O'leary who was going to start radiation. Dr. Shanon says now way should I take radiation. I guess that leaves chemo. We have a call into the oncologist to find out where we go from here.We will still plan on coming down on the 29th to get settled. If its chemo we might not have to stay each week.
we will be letting you know.
May 22, 2006
Dad's Words
Posted by Lori Ashton at 2:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment