June 20, 2006

Dad's Words

Mom just cut my hair because it was starting to fall out. looks a little like the reunion. Sorry that you have to look at a sad old man. I only have about 5 months of this left. At that time I will be a lean and mean machine and I mean the later literally.

We will be comeing to utah, gilbert and texas if the porters are still there. We will need some tender loving care and food. We may not make it to canada but maybe next year.

Again I want to thank all of my family for all of the support. I personlly know that I would not have been here if I hadn't been able to look up and see a familar face any time of the night or day.

I'm so sorry that I caused so much trouble with my requests for Ice, water and popcicles. You will never know how much I love each one of youand your companions. I''m thankful for lori and her family that has given me so much support when we need to go to gilbert for treatments.

I want all of yoiu to know how much I love that gray headed sweetheart of mine. How much she has done to help me through this. You don't know how much I depend on her to keep my spirits up and to watch over me. Let me tell you how much I love the Savior. He lives to rescue a soul so rebellious as mine. I have so much to repent of and want to take advantage of His love for me and you.

Oh my family know that he lives and has suffered for yours and my mistakes. Love, Dad

0 comments: