Okay, last night Wyatt, me, and the kids all went to Subway to grab a bite to eat before heading home after a long day. I was extremely tired (staying up late, long day at work, I think my thyroid medicine is off, etc.). The guy behind the counter helping us was a skinny, less than attractive young guy with a goatee. I swear that goatee was about 3 inches long and scraggly. It probably was a total of about 30 hairs. I looked over at Kelli and said, "Shouldn't he have a hair net on that thing?" We just started busting up. I am still laughing right now. We couldn't stop!!! He asked what else I wanted on my sandwich but I couldn't answer him because I was laughing so hard. It reminded me of when Lenay and I used to get delirious when we stayed up late working on crafts!!
I'm sure he knew we were laughing at him, but I just couldn't help it. I am not one to be outright mean to someone, but I seriously was DELIRIOUS!!
I'm sure he knew we were laughing at him, but I just couldn't help it. I am not one to be outright mean to someone, but I seriously was DELIRIOUS!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment