August 15, 2008

Weird Things I Love....

I was just sitting here thinking about some weird things that I love.
First and foremost, I love MILK. I know that is weird, but every time I drink a wonderful glass of the refreshing liquid, I have to stop and say, "I love milk." Out loud to whoever is around.
Secondly, I love the Twilight series books. I read the first three the summer that I was taking care of my dad before he died. Recently, the fourth book came out and I already bought and read that, too. I have a secret crush on Edward.
Lastly, I love documentaries on Bigfoot. He has always fascinated me. Just recently, someone claims to have found a dead Bigfoot sitting up against a tree with a few other live ones around in the forest. I hope it is true, because I really believe he is out there.

0 comments: