When did he go from this (hugging his sister)... To this (kissing his wife). Time is just cruel.
Why Bob likes the Visiting Teachers...
...he gets his little glass house cleaned!! He has survived not being fed for a week, a move, the dog getting a drink from his home, and his water being so dirty that PETA would have picketed our house if anyone knew about it!!
Please tell Brock and/or Mary that I am so excited to see them and to meet her. That pic of Brock and Kelli brings back so many memories of when they were little. I just loved any time they were around. Being an aunt has made me so happy and I'm so excited that I'm an aunt in law. :)
3 comments:
I love seeing all of the Alaska pictures. Ryan and I are going to go up there this summer. Just the two of us. Whoohoo!
Aww! Love the pictures of Brock and Mary (newlyweds just emit that happy excitement of life!) and the one in the mud too! What a sweetheart.
Time does fly, seems like not very long ago to me when we lived with you and Wyatt for that summer, yet somehow those babies are all growing up!
Your fish and mine should organize a neglected fish union, I'm surprised how long some of ours have survived. :)
Please tell Brock and/or Mary that I am so excited to see them and to meet her. That pic of Brock and Kelli brings back so many memories of when they were little. I just loved any time they were around. Being an aunt has made me so happy and I'm so excited that I'm an aunt in law. :)
Post a Comment