

I have lost
all the pictures on my computer!! I had to wipe my computer completely out and lost all of the pictures I have taken for the
last three years!! A little voice inside my head told me to back the pictures up about a month ago--I didn't listen. Not good.
Brock is home with Mary and we are enjoying the holiday season. I have been taking pictures of my kids and I love it.

3 comments:
Great pictures! I envy your talent. Can't wait to meet Mary. We be down Christmas day. Love you guys.
ACK!!! Did you upload them to anywhere else on the web? A few on the family website perhaps? Dang that stinks, your pictures are always so lovely, like those you just posted...flawless beauties!I hope you can get some of them back in some way, and I think I may back up mine today! Have a great Christmas with the family! :
Arent you glad that you have the blog at least you can get the pictures from here! You are so talented! Have a Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment