Today Wyatt and I spent the day together. We ran errands, watched a movie, and went out to eat. Wyatt let me snap a few pictures of him. I love this one the most. Every line in his face, I've watched develop. I've looked in those same eyes every morning and every night for the past 20 years. He is my best friend. I love every wrinkle, every eyelash, every stray hair. He is my life and I am so lucky that I get to be with him forever. 
January 17, 2009
A Day of Togetherness
Posted by Lori Ashton at 9:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
just finished checking out all your beautiful pictures. Wyatt looks nothing like Quinn and Ryan! Geesh! :o)
OK, you really have to give me a call if you are ever in town because I would love to have to take some family pics of us, especially now that I am thirty pounds lighter! Seriously, I want you to find me. Your pictures are incredible. So, do you ever get up this way? you are in the valley, right? I don't know.
Post a Comment