January 19, 2009

Girls' Day

Today I got up and took Rhett to work. The girls and I jumped in the truck and went to the movie, Bride Wars. It was really a cute movie. Then we stopped for some pics and went to eat lunch at Quiznos. We bought a pair of shoes (for me, if you can believe that) and then picked Rhett up from work. I got home and had to work--bummer!! At least I had the day off from school! It was a fun girls' day.


4 comments:

Rachel said...

Lori.....you are such a great photographer! How much do you charge? Seriously! I will need to be taking kyle's senior pictures soon....let me know! I am always in aaahh (sp) when I see the pictures you take. Amazing! Let me know! Some extra cash in your pocket!

Rachel said...

p.s. I am guessing those are colby's boys....one looks just like him...I loved the buger picking! Hilarious!

Jeanette said...

You are seriously so dang talented. I would really love for you to take a family picture for me sometime! And senior pictures for Landon too.

Lori Ashton said...

I am actually going to try and do a 30-minute photo session with Kyle, Rachel's son sometime when we can schedule something. Are you planning on coming down to the valley anytime Jeanette? Let me know and I will see what I can do.

Like I told Rachel, I will just do them for free and give them to you on a CD but you will have to take them somewhere to be printed.

Let me know.