January 24, 2009

Today's Adventures

Today was a kind of lazy day. I didn't have to transcribe. We slept in (I guess if you could call 7 a.m. sleeping in) and lazily got ready to go, nowhere really. We dropped Rhett off at PC where he has been volunteering as a student instructor and the girls and I picked up something for lunch and found a few places to take some pics. We lead very boring lives. Kelli went babysitting last night and wanted me to take her somewhere to spend it, but then decided she might need it for the future. The older kids are going to a birthday party tonight. I am glad they have such good friends in the ward.

2 comments:

Michelle Ashton said...

I always love to see your pictures. I love Kodi's eyes in this picture.

I need to take more picturs of the kids. It just always seems like a chore to me. Probably cause I have to make them dress nice and make sure the hair is all done. That and the fact that I'm not very good.

d.jo said...

Your girls are so beautiful! I love the coloring on all of your photos. It's stunning; you're so talented!