This is our beautiful mother. She is the glue that keeps our family together. She never takes credit for anything, she just quietly sits in the background and enjoys the fruits of her labor. If it wasn't for her, we would probably never get together as a family. Thanks mom for all you do.
Grandma invites us over for her great cooking. The kids love EVERYTHING she makes. She never goes wrong when it comes to food.
Miranda makes the most delicious wheat rolls! They are so yummy. I could have eaten them all myself.

Grandma invites us over for her great cooking. The kids love EVERYTHING she makes. She never goes wrong when it comes to food.
Miranda makes the most delicious wheat rolls! They are so yummy. I could have eaten them all myself.
We love getting to see the cousins. They provide us plenty of entertainment.





We love eating at grandmas.
2 comments:
Wish we could be there for sunday dinners. :( We miss everyone.
Thanks for the pictures and kind words, Lori. We love having kids and grandkids around...I just wish everyone lived close so we could ALL get together more often.
Post a Comment