March 28, 2009

Tempe Festival of the Arts

Today we decided to fight the crowds at the Tempe Festival of the Arts. First we had to stop at Dana Park outdoor mall and eat at Costa Vida. Don't they all look so enthused that I brought my camera? Kelli is the only one who wanted to pose for me.

We finally got down to Tempe and BOY was it crowded. I could hardly stand it. I just walked along in the least crowded area as Wyatt strolled into booth after booth looking at all of the items.
Wyatt was really interested in this huge semi truck whose trailer is a barbecue.
The kids took off to do their own thing. When we got back together, the girls told me that they headed over to Buffalo Exchange and on the way there, they saw some homeless guy lying on his side surrounded by some kind of fluid. When I asked them if they gave him CPR, they said, "NO!" Some other guy was standing nearby calling for 911. They were pretty freaked out about it, but they continued to their destination and when they were through at the store, they came out and he was gone.

1 comments:

Missy said...

Lori, that 'truck grill' reminds me of a post you did a while back. Ya, the redneck post!! :o)