Looks like our dog did a few weeks ago. Dumb dog ripped out her stitches and so we had to take her back and get one of those fun things.. Just don't let him run up to you with it on... Bell did that to me and I had a nice big bruise (sp?) where the cone hit my leg.
3 comments:
OH I shouldn't even giggle. That is the cutest little doggie eyes face evah! And that cone takes the cake. LOL! What a darling puppy.
Looks like our dog did a few weeks ago. Dumb dog ripped out her stitches and so we had to take her back and get one of those fun things.. Just don't let him run up to you with it on... Bell did that to me and I had a nice big bruise (sp?) where the cone hit my leg.
so cute!!
Post a Comment