Bet you thought I fell off the face of the earth....I was just slammed with some kind of virus (influenza A perhaps?). It slammed me for 14 days. Sore throat, body aches, temp, congestion, lost my voice, etc. I haven't been that sick for a long time. I still have a sore throat, not raspy, but piercing.
Well, we did go to a friend's son's wedding reception. Wade's oldest son got married and so Wyatt and I took a trip by ourselves up to Springerville for the reception. We stayed overnight in Show Low. It would have been fun, but I was taking Tylenol every 4 hours and still not feeling well.
Then I got the decorating bug again (it goes in waves) and Wyatt and I have spent two days on projects. I love Goodwill and Deseret Industries. I can't believe the stuff I have found for $2.00. We have some big plans for the family room, but no big money...so it will have to wait.
Found this little flower arrangement for $2.00

This little end table was $5.00

Chandelier was a Craig's list find.
Oh, I love finding little treasures and I love having a wonderful husband who works so hard to see my vision and makes everything exactly what I want. 
2 comments:
Hope you are feeling better. Have a fun weekend here in SJ.
I love finding treasures too and miss all of the thrift stores and yard sales.
I'm glad you're feeling better. That did not sound fun.
Post a Comment