May 11, 2010

Gila Valley Temple

We decided to take the day and go to the open house of the Gila Valley Temple.
Our plan was to rent a van so we could all ride together....but
That didn't quite work out and so I had to watch this
all the way there!!
That little black car is my son-in-law and two daughters!!

In the temple, families can be united in the most sacred of all human relationships--as husband and wife and as children and parents--in a way that time cannot limit and death cannot end. 

As we walked into the Celestial Room, there was an enormous chandelier
hanging in the middle of the room.  There were a few babies in our group and I was amazed
as I watched those little babies, so fresh from heaven itself, as their little eyes were
drawn to the brilliant light.  I think by nature, we were born to look toward the light
and that light is the Savior, Jesus Christ. 




1 comments:

Michelle Ashton said...

Great pictures. I forgot to take my camera when we went. Levi went twice.