May 6, 2010

Reflecting

Recently, I have been reflecting on my life and thinking about what I was created to become. 
What I promised my Heavenly Father I would accomplish while here on this earth. 
I know that I was divinely appointed to be a mother. 
Oh, how I wish that I could be a better one.

Tomorrow I go in for some tests. 
Because I have had cancer, I always worry. 
But I know that everything will be okay and that Heavenly Father has a plan for my life. 
I am grateful for a worthy husband who can give me a blessing of healing and comfort. 
But most of all, I know that Heavenly Father loves me
and He would never ask me to go through anything
that I couldn't handle. 

3 comments:

Michelle Ashton said...

Great post! I needed this today. I hope all goes well!.... Love you!

Marcie Ashton said...

I'll be thinking of you. Good luck with the tests. I LOVE that picture. Those are my favorite colors.

Jeanette said...

Good luck I hope all goes well for you! When you mention your cancer I remember that I'm supposed to get my thyroid examined every six months (it's covered in cysts and nodules)and that I've let four years pass without getting it done. I guess I should take it a little more seriously.Thanks for the reminder.