September 14, 2010

A Rainbow---it's so vivid....

I know there is a viral video going around on YouTube about a guy that comes out of his house and sees
a double rainbow and he freaks out and says, "A double rainbow, it's so vivid.  What does
this mean?"  We love it and have to laugh, but...

I have been editing some pictures of my nephew's wedding that
I just attended at the SLC temple and I noticed something eerie.
Usually, when I have a sun glare, it is round.  All the sun glares
from the wedding are rainbow.
Is my dad now glorious like a rainbow instead of an orb
and he was trying to tell us that he was there?


1 comments:

Rachel said...

That is really cool! My picture night didn't turn out so good. I was having problems with my camera. One of the reasons I am afraid to change anything cause I screw it up! Your pictures are so magical! Now rainbows in them....what the heck!