We had a great baby shower for Mary. I couldn't believe how many people came.
It was amazing. I am so grateful to family and friends that
Mary's mom was able to join us via Skype. I am glad that she was able to be there, albeit through the computer.
Brock finally made an entrance after everyone had left and he enjoyed playing with the gadgets.
Brock also enjoyed teasing the dog by tying balloons to his collar---poor Eddie!





















3 comments:
It was a wonderful party and she got a lot of very nice things. Thank you so much for having us! It was fun!
It was a beautiful party to celebrate such an exciting time. Thanks for inviting us. I'm glad we could be there.
Looks beautiful! I was trying to figure out and remember what techniques you used on your pictures. Still lost! I love the picture of her eating cake against the table. Beautiful with her little belly!
Post a Comment