She is beautiful! I can't wait to hold and snuggle her!
You didn't post what they had or the name??? I see from michelles comment it is a girl. What did they name her? She looks perfect! Great pictures!!!
Congratulations! She is beautiful.
Congrats! :)
These are such beautiful pictures Lori! I hope we get to see you and your sweet family over Thanksgiving. I want to hold that baby!!
Wow! Your grandbaby is PERFECT! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
She is beautiful! I can't wait to hold and snuggle her!
You didn't post what they had or the name??? I see from michelles comment it is a girl. What did they name her? She looks perfect! Great pictures!!!
Congratulations! She is beautiful.
Congrats! :)
These are such beautiful pictures Lori! I hope we get to see you and your sweet family over Thanksgiving. I want to hold that baby!!
Wow! Your grandbaby is PERFECT! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!
Post a Comment