How blessed we are for our pioneers. As we had dad over for the 24th of July celebrations I keep thinking how blessed we are for those that have gone on before us. We have truly had some stalwart individuals in our family tree.
It was nice to have dad and mom over to the house. Dad did really good as he was at our house from 6:30 till just before midnight. I could see his discomfort but he forged through the pain and stayed for all of the festivities.
We had dinner and shot of some of our own fire crackers and then sat our on the front lawn and watched the spectacular Spanish Fork fireworks. It was nice. Lori asked dad how long it had been since he had seen fireworks and he said since St. Johns. I was glad that he stayed.
As he loaded up in the car I saw how exhausted he was. I hope he had a restful night and that all is well with him this morning.
July 25, 2007
24th of July by Jared
Posted by Lori Ashton at 2:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment