I've been thinking I'd better get on this thing and tell everyone I'm still kicking.. They took me to the emergency room the other day with what they think is a partial obstruction of the bowel. We just went in and right back out, no more stays. I've been pretty sick the last few days and Bryan thought I was a goner last night but i fooled them. I've felt pretty good today and think I'm ok. I can't eat anything but clear liquid and sometimes not even that. We got set up with hospice and they are going to provide my care. We talked with them and they sad if i can't eat but can take some liquids including water it could be a couple of months. When I can't take liquids or food it would be between 7-10 days so we keep pouring they liquids down.
Dad
July 12, 2007
I'm Still Here
Posted by Lori Ashton at 2:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment