When we got up this morning, it was cold, cold, cold. It started snowing HUGE flakes. I think cold for Utah is like heat for Arizona. The people here just go from one inside place to another and so they just wear sweatshirts outside because they know they won't be in the cold long.
Thankfully it is Sunday and we can just lay around and hunker down in the house. I did venture out this afternoon to take Kelli over to Courtney's house. I told her I might not be able to come get her tonight because of the bad roads. She was happy about that I think.
Lenay has been up early this morning making banana bread, peppermint chocolate covered crackers, homemade rolls, and now she is working on peanut brittle all while playing games with the kids. Is she incredible or what? She puts Martha Stewart to shame.
Mom's hip is really hurting this morning and she also says that she thinks she might have gotten a little bit of whiplash because of the fall and is complaining that her dialysis port is hurting. She must have pulled something in that area when she fell. I think she is going to rest at home today.
Well, not too much happening today, just going to watch the snowfall and be thankful no one is out on the roads to worry about. Brock did call last night and I worry about him all the time but he says that he was going snowboarding today--doesn't he know better than that?
Since there's no place to go, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!!
December 30, 2007
Baby, it's cold outside.....
Posted by Lori Ashton at 12:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment