Today we got up relatively early to head out to Platos to get the kids some pants. I hate paying full price for brand name clothes and so we go to Platos. We got some great deals and everyone was happy with their purchases.I then took the kids over to see grandma's condo. We took Wendy's with us and they ate lunch there.
After we got home, Lenay and I took my mom out for lunch and Matt took the kids to the school to sled. While we girls were at lunch, my mom went to the bathroom. Lenay and I were sitting in our booth minding our own business when I saw a bunch of people jump up from their seats and ask "Are you okay." I rushed over with this feeling that something happened to my mom. Sure enough, she had gone to the bathroom and had fallen while coming down a step. She landed hard on her left hip and cried and couldn't get up. We finally got her to a chair and then eventually out to the car. When Lenay offered to take her home instead of continuing on to craft shop with us, she said she would be fine and went on to shop, shop, shop the rest of the day.

The kids had a great time sledding. Lenay took Kelli and Rhett over the Bryan's house to see Wil and Courtney and we haven't heard a peep from them yet.
We got home after shopping with mom and ate dinner and played the Wii as well as some other games. It is snowing a bit tonight and it looks like it is going to snow even more into the night.
0 comments:
Post a Comment