Couldn't choose what the pic of the day was going to be today so I had a few. I should rename this blog, My Day in Pics. This morning was an awesome sunrise and I couldn't resist. After work today I met Wyatt at work and we got the truck washed. Then we went to a metal store in Phoenix.
I was kind of excited for that visit. We went in and picked out some metal that Wyatt is going to weld for me to hang up my craft project. We will see how it turns out. After the metal store, I talked the kids into Pete's Fish and Chips--yeah, baby!! Aren't you all jealous? Of course, we had to pay our remembrance to dad and how he loved it so much. Then we came home.
Brock, haven't heard from you for a while. Get online so we can video chat!! I can't think of anything good to say so....
January 9, 2008
Hooray for Pete!!
Posted by Lori Ashton at 6:53 PM