Okay, so this is not the picture I had in my mind today to get. I saw this early this morning on the way to school. Last night I had this brilliant idea that I was going to take a picture of the San Tans at dusk, open the aperture up and get a great shot. First, I fell asleep watching the news then by the time I realized it was getting dark outside, I rushed around trying to find my tripod and I jumped in the truck and zoomed down to the end of the neighborhood. I had to pull off the side of the road in the mud (I also had my slippers on), I got out to set up my tripod (all the while the sun is sinking deeper and deeper into the horizon), whoever put my tripod away last tightened every knob as tight as humanly possible so I was fighting with that. Finally got it all set up, the pinks of the sunset turning into dark blues--I was almost out of time. I got my camera out, fought with the lens cap in the dark, and turned it on. NO MEMORY STICK!!
January 8, 2008
Slim Pickin's
Posted by Lori Ashton at 6:22 PM