January 7, 2008

Back to School We Go!

Well, back to school we went. Got up early (didn't like it one bit) and headed out. Nothing terribly exciting happened today. I stayed caught up on my work. It was raining so we had rainy day schedule which means no outside recess. I had no injuries--imagine that.

My goal for this blog is to have one pic a day. Kelli is usually the only one willing to pose for me.

Speaking of goals, I didn't eat at my desk today, I had only one Diet Coke (okay, so it was a 44 oz but it was still just one), and I didn't cuss. I am doing good on my resolutions. I had to find fault with my husband this morning because it was something that interfered with my sleep (well, I know that is kind of mixing some resolutions with others). However, I did let one of my frequent fliers rest for 15 minutes before sending him back to class (hey, that's better than just pointing my finger back towards his class as soon as he enters my office). So I think I am doing pretty good. Now if I can just clean the house.....oh well, can't win everything.