I am glad this day is over. Holy cow!!! I woke up feeling sicker than I did last night but decided to go to work anyway. Crazy mom that I previously posted about came to work this morning threatening me again. I told her I was going to call the police. That didn't make her leave. She continued to follow me into my office where another male teacher escorted her to the conference room. We will see what comes of that. Then I had a student with a peanut allergy come into my office going into an anaphylactic reaction. I had to administer an epipen and call 911. It all turned out okay. Paramedics released the student to dad and dad took him home. I hope everything is okay with him. Anyway, I am glad this day is over.
February 6, 2008
Hump Day
Posted by Lori Ashton at 4:27 PM