February 12, 2008

Pictures in My Mind

I am starting a project--oh no!! I am trying to put together a DVD made up of old pictures and I have been looking and remembering the past. I can't believe it has almost been 19 years since I had Brock. Where has all the time gone. I look at these sweet little pictures and wish I could go back and just love those little kids all up!!! Now they hate me to hug them or roll their eyes when I tell them I love them. It just isn't fair how quickly the sweet precious time goes by. It has all been a whirl, an amazing, hazy flash of memories. I sure hope that when this life is over we can go back and replay all these memories whenever we want, and I hope all the bad ones are never to be found again.



Brock and Kelli, what buddies.