Well, Brock called me while I was checking out in Wal-mart. He said that he had been snowboarding (he's the soldier in Alaska) and that he wiped out and landed on his shoulder. He said, "Something's not right with my shoulder." He was in a lot of pain and was asking me what to do. He said that he was at the little medic building on the mountain and that an ambulance was coming to get him. He was crying out in pain at every movement. He hadn't been given anything for pain. I told him just to hold his arm as comfortably as possible and just wait for the ambulance and that if he felt like he was going to pass out, to try and lay down if he could. He cried out in pain again and I just couldn't stand it anymore. I hate not being able to help. I then told him just to call me after he had been looked at in the hospital and let me know what they say. It wasn't about an hour later (now that's what I call prompt service) that he called me back stating that the xrays were positive for dislocation and that they put it back into place. He will have to follow up with the army doctor on Monday. I am sure there is ligament damage. He said that his humerus was considerably lower than the shoulder socket. I guess we will see.