Okay, I am actually very embarrassed to admit this one, but I need to write it down for posterity. Kodi and I were clothes shopping and we decided to try on some clothes. She could hardly stand up straight as she needed to go to the bathroom. I told her to go ahead to the bathroom and I would go in the dressing room and try some clothes on. I went on in and started trying on some clothes. I was listening for her to come in but I didn't hear a thing. It was extraordinarily quiet in the fitting room.
Pretty soon I heard this faint, "Mom?"
"Kodi!" I called out.
Nothing.
Then I heard this faint, "Do you know where that lady went?"
"Kodi!" I called out again.
After a few minutes of calling back and forth, she finally found me. She was completely embarrassed, I felt sorry for her. Then I realized I was the source of her embarrassment when she said, "Mom, do you know you are trying on clothes in the men's side?"
I just about died. I guess I am losing it!!
April 12, 2008
Over the Hill Moment
Posted by Lori Ashton at 8:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment