April 19, 2008

Rhett's First "Date"

Tonight was Rhett's first "date." He was going to a friend of a friend's Quinsietta. The friend's name is Courtney. She was going to perform a special dance for her friend's Quinsietta. She wanted Rhett to come and watch her. We dropped him off at the church but before he went in, I told him that I wanted to take a picture of him and Courtney (I thought it would be a sneaky way to finally meet her). He agreed to taking a picture with her because he wanted to give her a photo of him in a frame for her birthday coming up. I talked him into giving her a picture of "them" in a frame for her birthday. He agreed. I thought it turned out cute. I do hate the fact that he isn't driving because that means that I will have to go into town and pick him up around 11 p.m. which is WAY past my bedtime.

0 comments: