
Well, our day was filled. I coordinated a blood drive for today--whew!! Every year I wonder why the heck I do it, but after it is all over, it is worth it. I was able to get about 50 donors but we will see how many actually were able to donate. It was Kelli's first donation. She didn't eat lunch and so when they asked her if she ate, she said yes. After she was through, I swear she turned shades of white and green. She had to stay an extra 15 minutes to recuperate. Wyatt and I also donated. We all donated in the name of Gray so she will be able to get some prizes for the whole deal.
Then after that, we went off to Kodi's Spring Band Concert. They really sounded great.
May 7, 2008
Blood Drives and Band Concerts
Posted by Lori Ashton at 9:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment