
The fourth of July was a laid back day. We had a barbeque and then headed off to Schnephf Farms to watch the fireworks. Kodi went off with her friend Mariah and the other kids met up with some friends at the fireworks. There was a group of drunk people right next to us and they kept saying the "f" word and fighting with each other. We thought we were going to have to call the Sheriff over to break up a fight. People who drink don't think about others. They are loud and obnoxious and I told Wyatt, the sad thing is they probably won't remember this night and someone has to drive home (or they are going to drive drunk). They had about six kids under the age of 10 with them. They ruined our night for a night they won't even remember.
I tried to get ahold of Brock, but sent several texts and he never answered. I am sad because I wish he were home and not out there somewhere. I hate not knowing if he is okay. I feel like he is lost and I can't do anything to find him. 
July 5, 2008
4th of July
Posted by Lori Ashton at 9:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment