September 28, 2008

Ward List Picture

Photobucket
Okay, so the ward is trying out this new thing since we are growing by leaps and bounds. They want each family to send in a family picture for the ward list. Okay, we don't have a recent one!! Brock is gone and just got married (I'll blog on that one later) and Rhett is gone until December so we really can't have a "true" family picture. My heart has been aching at this discovery. Wyatt said, "It's okay because Brock will never live at home again." Oh, I so didn't want to hear that. I always thought that he would get out of the army and come home and it would be like it used to be, but...my little chicks are leaving the nest and this old mamma hen is NOT liking it!! Kelli turns 18 in November, she will be next and so on and so on. I want my little children back. Oh how the time flies by and when I was in the moment, it seemed to last forever. Now I look back and it all went so fast. I never had the time to do all the things that I was "going to do." That's why I need to enjoy the journey. I need take the time now and stop and enjoy these moments. Oh me, oh my! So here is my try at a family picture. I don't know why, but whenever I set the timer, the picture just never comes out the same. I also tried to mess with the white balance and I had a heck of a time fixing the green cast in the pictures. I guess we will have to try again sometime.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments: