I am probably one of the cheapest people when it comes to buying things for myself. I can't stand paying full price for anything I wear. I head straight to the back of the store for the clearance racks even at places like Ross. I love Deseret Industries. My girls think it is disgusting to buy someone elses' used stuff. I LOVE IT. You never know what treasures you are going to find. You can't really go there looking for something, you just find what you've been looking for once you get there!!
Here are my awesome finds. I have always wanted some holiday themed scrubs to wear for work but couldn't bring myself to spending $20 for a scrub top I will wear once a year. SCORE at D.I. I found these cute Snoopy scrub tops for just....

2 comments:
Oooh I love DI too! I found me a really cute pair of LEI Wedges there once and have had TONS of good comments on them. I paid like $3 for them. Everyone kept asking where I got them. :) Hey there is a place called Platos Closet down there. Not sure if I have told you about it. It is a used clothing store, with name brand clothes. I have never been, but have had 2 or 3 people here tell me about it. So while I am down for play off's I am gonna go. :)
Yeah, we go to Plato's Closet all the time. That is where I buy all the girls jeans and shirts. You get a little save 20% card every time you spend $200 there. I have filled up four cards over the years!! Don't tell Wyatt!!
Post a Comment