October 25, 2008

More Letters From Rhett

10/18/08
Hey,
Mom and Gray, I got your letters. Thank you so much. Gray that was the most colorful letter I have received yet. Mom thanks for the letter. I got all choked up when I read it. HA HA. My battle buddy even asked me if I was ok.

Mom and dad, you have probably heard about the dumb things I have been doing. Although I have made these choices, I have grown to become such a man that I have fully taken responsibility of my actions. I have been on a special program called "refocus." I am officially back in phase zero while the rest of the company is in phase three almost. I am also back in my pre-challenge gear. I have been on this program for five days now. All I do all day is manual labor. Oh...and I also stand facing the wall with my nose touching it. I have very limited free time. It is all good though because I'm just sucking it up and dealing with the consequences. It is amazing I never would have taken responsibility for my actions before AZPC. I am maturing so quickly. HAHA. I also have man boobs now.

Mom and dad, what do you think I will get as a graduation present? What about a street bike? Or a truck? Gray how is Jr. High? Any boys I need to beat up? Kodi, how is it being a big 8th grader? Kelli how is senior life? Dad how's work? Mom how's work? PLZ EVERYONE WRITE. LOVE YOU ALL.

10/19/08
Wow I'm so bored because its Sunday. The TACS have nothing to do so I have had my nose to the wall all day. Luckily I have been good and now have a small amount of free time. Man I miss you guys. I can't wait till family day. Guess what?? Even though I was a trainee yesterday, we all went to ET Motopark!! We watched the quads and the 250s and the 125s and even the 50 cc little kids were tearin' it up. Will everyone write me at least one letter this week? Plz? I love mail call.
Love you, Rhett (your son/brother)

0 comments: