Letter from Rhett dated 7/30/08
Hey Guys!
Much love guys! Missing you all. Dad I got your second letter. Thank you so much. The letters are the only thing that I look forward to after a horrible day full of PT and yelling. HA! HA! You think getting my letters is a highlight. LOL. It's my ONLY highlight. Aww...
The missionaries came over? Man I wish I was there right now. I get to go to church for the first time this upcoming Sunday which is the 3rd. My classes start on Monday the 4th and this Saturday we get to go to the park to play some baseball. My weekend is going to be busy but for right now all I'm doing is stupid PT.
I'm really trying to get my hands on a Book of Mormon but I can't until Sunday. HA! HA! They did hand out little bibles. I got one but haven't read anything out of it.
Well, I have to go to 1730 company formation then I go to chow. After that I have to go to a special leadership class, then it's off to meds then to bed. Love ya all!!
Hey! I F.L.Y. (freakin' love you) guys!
This weekend has been amazing! We started off this wonderful weekend by going to Desert Mountain Park. We played soccer, baseball, tug o' war, basketball, football, hackysack, horseshoes, every sport imaginable. A few of us even got to ride our bikes all the way to Target and back to AZPC. At Target there was a big thing going on with a bunch of booths and stuff. After we came back for lunch, we had some Olympic games and an obstacle course. It was awesomely fun. Sunday was great. I went to church; it was amazing. I love this great church.
8/11/08
Today is Monday. Today has not been as fun. We got a new TL. She is really mean and yells a lot. She is even worse than TAC Maloney. I'm feeling very depressed. I just found out that they are not offering college credits so I'm really angry. I also found out that I will not be receiving a $300 check like the previous classes. All in all today has been a terrible day. I'm also very homesick at times. I love you guys. I miss you so freakin' much. I want to come home!
8/12/08
*Sigh* Today has been slow and frustrating. I've been thinking about you guys so much. It's boring here. I'm trying to keep my chin up but it's so hard when I'm in this horrible place. It sounds wrong but I also hide it from everyone. I love you all.
Kelli: Thank you so much for the letter!!! Tell everyone I said hi. Also find Maddison Dyer (or however you spell her last name) and tell her to give you her mailing info. After that mail it to me plz!! Thanks, luv ya!!
SEND ME PICS MOM PLZ!
Aww...this is so sad. This guy named Banda just got his phone call. He was all crying and stuff because he got to talk to his one year old daughter.

9/2/08
Hello Everyone,
Mom and Gray, I got both your letters. Thank you so much. I went to the Cardinals game on Friday. It was awesome. Check out my ticket. Sweet isn't it? All in all it was a good weekend. Friday I went to the game. Saturday was pretty much a chill day. We just played flag football all day. Sunday was awesome because I went to church. Monday was cool because it was Labor Day. All we did was play board games. Now it's Tuesday and I'm back to the old grind.
Oh yeah, and Friday I got to go off campus all day for Ambassadors. Cadet Butler and I got to talk to like 50 people from the CFC. It was cool but I was nervous as all get out. The CFC is where we get all of our federal funding. I had to tell them my life story and how AZPC has changed my life so far. We also got lunch from the place we went to so I got to "grub out" on outside food. All of the staff said I did an amazing job. Everyone from the CFC was really interested in our presentation. They asked me a lot of questions.
I wrote Brock like one week ago and he still hasn't written back. I get to hang out with Brother Ray a lot. It's cool. We are almost into phase 2. Pretty soon I will have 3 minutes on the phone instead of 2.
Love, Rhett

9/10/08
'Ello there,
Mom I got your letter. Thank you so much. I will start writing a lot more. I am doing fine. Thanks for the pictures. Mom can you do me a favor? Everyone here wants to see a picture of Courntey and me. Will you also get a picture of Brock in his uniform please? That would be awesome. THANKS!
Things here are great. Like I said in my old letter, I get to hang out with Brother Ray a lot. My school work is SO EASY. I haven't taken my GED yet. That's week 12. I'm only in week 10. But I'm not worried. From what I hear, it is only like 8th grade stuff. Today was cool. Me and another "hi speeds" got to leave at 0500 and go set up the Healing Fields at Tempe Towne Lake. You know we went last year but we were late. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KODI!
Oh yeah dad, I forgot to tell you I went to PIR. Check out my pic on victory lane. I got to ride two laps in the pace car going 100 mph. It was awesome. Uncle Colby wrote me. Tell him I said thank you. What's up with Brock? I wrote him but he hasn't written me back. I got to speak with my counselor and we talked about college. Gray check out my picture of Naruto. I didn't finish the hands though. Kelli, what's going on at school. Try to write me back. I enjoy it.
LOVE YA ALL!! Rhett

9/22/08
Hey,
How are the a-gamers doing? Life here is awesome. I have my TACS. This past week has been hectic. We had phase 2 testing all weekend. Before that, we had pre GED. Here are my scores. They are a little confusing. I needed a minimum of 400 to pass each test. Check out my soc. score! It's pretty high. My overall score is 2530. One kid in Charlie scored a 3150. That's amazing. My marching has gotten better. I've learned a lot of new movements that look really cool.
I've been sick and I was on bed rest for a day--my stomach was hurting. Turns out I just pulled an ab muscle.
9/24/08
Dad, I got your letter yesterday. Thank you so much. You know that guy to the left in my PIR picture? Well he and I have become great friends, well best friends but anyway, he says hi. Him and I are going to be hanging out a lot after graduation. We even made plans to go to Antarctica and see how long we can survive. For real. He's really cool.
Kelli--please get me Courtney's mailing address ASAP!
Mom--I love you please send more pictures including that one with me and Courtney.
Dad--I love you too! Keep writing! I love the letters!
Kodi--I miss you RED! LOL What do you want for Christmas? How was your B-day? Write me.
Gray--I'm going to buy you a DS once I get out of this place, write me Gray.
EVERYONE PLZ WRITE! MISS YOU ALL TERRIBLY!
P.S. Oh ya mom, I got your letter, too. Thanks!
P.S.S. Kelli, also when you get Courtney's mailing address. Tell her I love her and I miss her. Plz get me her address ASAP!!!!!!!!!! I really want to write her.



0 comments:
Post a Comment