October 18, 2008

Trip to California (Day 3 cont.) Coronado Island

Jared and his family happened to be in San Diego the same time we were in California so we decided to go down and see them. We had a great time just relaxing on the beach. The girls went sand dollar hunting and found about 70. Jared and Trish sure know how to have a good time. We loved seeing them. McKenna found a rope (no that is not Gunnar, it is Cameron Davis' son).
Kennedy and the girls.

Gannon is growing up so much.


I didn't get any pictures of Gunnar. He was out body surfing when I had my camera out. We were pretty burnt after this day. We drove back to Felicia's in the late afternoon, showered, and the adults went out to eat! What a great day!!

1 comments:

Jeanette said...

That looks like such a fun trip! I'm jealous. I love Coronado Island but HATE the bridge to get there!