Felicia tagged me with "8 Things"
8 television shows that I watch......in no particular order
1. Design on a Dime
2. Designed to Sell
3. Storm Chasers
4. Mythbusters
5. How It's Made
6. The Glenn Beck Show
7. News
8. Wrecked (Towing show I'm just present for when Wyatt watches)
8 Favorite Singers/Bands:
1. Anything from the 80's
2. Most country songs
3. Faith Hill
4. Whitney Houston (used to love her)
5. Hillary Weeks
6. EFY albums
7. Jenny Phillips
8. Christmas Songs
8 Books I have read (I love to read self help books, not that it does any good)
1. All Twilight Series
2. Davinci Code
3. The Peacegiver
4. Love Without Hurt
5. The Money Makeover
6. At the End of Your Rope, There's Hope
7. At First Sight (Nicholas Sparks)
8. B of M
8 things that happened yesterday:
1. Slept in-WooHoo!
2. Took Kelli and Kodi to the Valley Metro bus stop to go to Chandler Fashion Center
3. Planned out my three-month menu and shopping list
4. Picked up the girls from the bus stop
5. Kissed on my husband when he got home from work
6. Made oatmeal for dinner (I know pathetic)
7. Colored my hair brown (take that, gray hair!!) That did the trick for #8.
8. (personal) Love you Wyatt!!
8 things I am looking forward to
1. Veteran's Day
2. Thanksgiving
3. Rhett coming home!!!
4. Brock and Mary coming for Christmas!!
5. Christmas
6. Days off
7. Having all my family home
8. Getting my year supply
8 things I wish
1. Relive some of my funnest mommy moments
2. A complete year supply
3. To be completely out of debt
4. I wish I never had to worry about money
5. To never grow old
6. My dad were still alive
7. To live closer to my brothers and sister
8. I never had to work another day in my life
November 9, 2008
8 Things (Tagged by Felicia)
Posted by Lori Ashton at 12:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment