November 8, 2008 12:40 am Eastern
Same-sex marriage rowdies single out Mormons. Protesters riot at temple, vow further action against Latter-day Saints.
We, the First Presidency and the Council of the Twelve Apostles of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, solemnly proclaim that marriage between a man and a woman is ordained of God and that the family is central to the Creator’s plan for the eternal destiny of His children.
November 10, 2008
Surely the Last Days
Posted by Lori Ashton at 5:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I got an email on this today, but it didn't have pictures like this. It makes me angry and sad. I can't believe what the world has become. That along with our tragedy here in St. Johns, makes me really greatful for the small things.
OH man I was so upset about that! I love that you posted part of the Proclamation on the Family. The article in our paper had protesters holding up a sign saying something like, "Mormons can have 10 wives, why can't I have one?" And I was just SOOOO angry and then I stood up and read from the Proclamation on the Family on my wall and calmed down...yep, Looks very end of daysish, dangit.
Try living this close to it. It's insane that people think it's all the responsibility of members of the church. If you want to really get mad about something go to You Tube and search for the Mormon Prop 8 video. They actually broadcast this commercial on television in California the night before the election. Mind blowing!
Post a Comment