Well, to celebrate our last day of freedom from school, the kids and I drove south towards Coolidge to find something to do. They were tired of sitting around the house and so was I. We found a park and we took a lunch (from McDonald's) and had some fun. We sure are sad that our Christmas break is over. Now back to the grind.

January 4, 2009
Back to the Old Grind
Posted by Lori Ashton at 6:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
My nieces are all so gorgeous! And that's not just me being biased. I was looking at your blog at work and more than one person saw the pics over my shoulder and asked who the pretty girls were. You're such a great photographer as well, wish I had your talent. Rhett's cute too. :)
Sounds like fun. I didn't want to go back to work today either. But the 2 hour snow delay today helped. :)
Great pictures as always. I envy your talent.
Post a Comment