Well, I started out looking for a second job and found my old company. The medical transcription center that I worked for while going through nursing school hired me back. I transcribe after work until about 8 or 9 p.m. Hey, well at least it is working from home.
Yesterday, the Relief Society president stopped by to drop off my new beat (of course they change it when I have a great partner and two easy ladies). She gave me a new partner and another sister. Talk about feeling overwhelmed. I am letting that one settle a bit before I actually do anything about it.
Wyatt said, "Your blog is going to suffer, and so is your photography." I now spend all my blogging time, still at my computer but just not blogging :(
Well, gotta run!!
January 9, 2009
Too Busy!!
Posted by Lori Ashton at 4:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment