February 12, 2009

Cameralicious **Happy Valentine's Day**

Wyatt came home from work yesterday with a surprise that just about knocked me to the floor. He sold a small toolbox that he had and bought me a new camera!! I couldn't believe it. I just kept saying, "How did you..., How did you...What...." I still can't believe it. I told Wyatt that it was just too much camera for one girl!! Holy Cow. Now if I can just get the kids to cooperate and let me take some pics of them.


We also got a new puppy. His name is Eddie. We love him. He is a cockapoodle. He is just about 13 weeks old. He is too cute!!

1 comments:

Michelle Ashton said...

Cute puppy.

I'd love a nice camera to take pictures.

But I told Quinn all I wanted for Valentines and our Anniversary is a nice Wheat Grinder/Grain Mill.