Kodi and I took Wyatt to Tucson the other day so he could pick up a customer's car for work. We dropped him off and headed into downtown. We had fun walking around and looking for some interesting places to shoot. The bad thing about shooting downtown is that it is so darn scary. She ended up getting a migraine and we had to cut our photo shoot short. We had a good day and ended it by eating at Chili's--yum!!
February 19, 2009
Fun In Tucson
Posted by Lori Ashton at 8:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Oh Kodi you're so cute! :) Such pretty coloring and features...Gosh, thinking about Brock makes me remember when I first saw Kodi, she was sleeping in a carseat, that beautiful red hair and the bliss of baby sleep. :)
Your pictures are so beautiful Lori. And I love your logos. :)
Post a Comment