Today I had the great pleasure to shoot Kyle's senior pictures. He was so much fun. He was such a smiler. I tried to get him to be serious in a couple of shots, but he would end up smiling. He is so happy. He made my day. Thanks Kyle and Rachel, it was fun. Hope you like the sneak peek.
February 21, 2009
Sneak Peek at Kyle
Posted by Lori Ashton at 9:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Hello you don't know me, but I went to school with your brother in-law Quinn, I was just wondering what kind of camera do you have, or is it a program you use too make your picture so awesome? Sorry for preying but your picture were to cute to pass up.. Some how I came across your web-site when I was checking on a friends.. If You can email me at: salazar.22@live.com, Thanks so much Ruby Salazar
I LOVE the last picture too! It's like you said his smile doesnt seem quite natural to me. I like the one in his cross country shirt. You are so amazing! The pictures are good! Thank you for taking the time out of your busy life to help us! You look great too btw!
you are so very talented!
Post a Comment