February 25, 2009

NHRA Drag Races and Rednecks

Now I know why they are called Rednecks. Wyatt and I took the girls to the NHRA Drag Races over at Firebird Raceway on Saturday. We saw plenty of braless, pantiless, toothless, etc., to last us a lifetime. It wasn't until we got settled in our seats that I noticed that all those that had been out there all day watching the races were totally sunburned on their necks!! I finally got it (I really never thought of it before). Sea of rednecks.


Always remembering our brother...

Silly Kelli
Wyatt wishing....
John Force raced through the crowd on a little scooter. The best shot I could get of him was this one. You can see his right shoulder in his yellow, black, and red jacket.



Here is Matt Hagan signing autographs.
Getting a glimpse of John Force Ford mechanics.

1 comments:

Missy said...

that's too funny. 'red'necks! literally. :o)