July 30, 2009

I Think I'm In Love...<3 <3 <3

Okay, I admit....I'm slow. By the time I jump on the train, it's already pulled into the next station and everyone has jumped off and are buying their tickets for the ensuing adventure. I just can't keep up. I fell off the fashion train long ago and that's one train I am too old to jump back on.

Anyway, I'm sure this is not news to anyone, but I "found" this awesome way to follow people's blogs. It's called Google Reader. I love it. I follow about 50 blogs and I don't have time to bookmark each one and open each one every day only to be disappointed that they haven't blogged anything new. In Google Reader, you just add your subscriptions to your fav blogs and then it does all the work for you. It highlights those blogs that are updated and it displays the blog on the same screen, you don't even have to click around! It's awesome. The only bad part is that you have to click the link to the blog and go to the blog itself to leave a comment.

Am I the only one who this is new to? I have actually been using it for about two months now, but I love it.

So thank you, all of you bloggers, whom I stalk. Thanks for updating your blogs so I have something to read EVERY day! You are great.

My Favorite Blogs to Follow are (not in any particular order):

  1. Bliss
  2. These Are the Times
  3. Nie Nie Dialogues
  4. Remember Who You Are
  5. Foxcrofts
  6. The Ashton Family
  7. The Mighty, Mighty Ballards
  8. And tons of photography blogs, of course...

So keep blogging ladies, because I'm following you as soon as you post anything!! Thanks to Google Reader. So if one of you have something better (if a new train has already left the station and I need to jump on it, let me know).

1 comments:

Jeanette said...

I follow blogs too. It's so much quicker and it helps me not miss any posts. Love it.