December 27, 2009

Christmas.....is Over.....

Christmas has come and gone again this year. It was a hard one.
I am missing my son and daughter-in-law.
I missed my daughter and new son-in-law's wedding.
Money is TIGHT!!
But really, that's not what is important.
What is important is the love that we share
and the new family we are building.
The memories we have and laugh about.
The new memories we will make.
We have each other and that is all that matters.
This coming year I will:
love more
get irritated less
forgive more
find fault less
smile more
be down less
but most importantly,
I will let those that are important in my life
know it.


1 comments:

Marcie Ashton said...

I had the same thoughts this Christmas. It's time to get back to the basics of loving more and stressing less.

So let me start by telling you how much I love you. I'm constantly amazed at your talents and abilities. I'm proud to call you a "sister".