1. I hate this place.
2. It shut completely down on Wednesday after the electricity
went out.
3. Thursday we came back for more, but all the computers shut
down "statewide." (See how empty it is? They called every one's
number and gave them a paper that essentially said to come back later)
4. I think MVD hates people and their employees hate themselves!
5. Kodi finally emerged the victor and got her driver's permit!



3 comments:
Congratulations to Kodi. And to you for surviving! I can't stand the place either-I am fairly certain they intentionally make things more difficult...
GREAT JOB, Kodi! I can't believe you're driving--what the heck! When did that happen?
Just so you guys know, I TOTALLY agree with your opinion of the MVD--that's how I feel every time I have to go there. Something else that irritates me is that you can't call them to ask a simple question--they don't have telephones, apparently. If you have a question, you call the office in Phoenix that NEVER answers: the line just rings and rings and rings. This has happened to me on more than one occasion. I don't think they understand what Customer Service is...our tax dollars are supposedly paying for it, but it's seriously a nuissance to use the MVD. At least the people at the windows are nice....
LOL! Okay, wow! First off I'm impressed you had your camera at the DMV...er MVD, we call ours DMV here. And second that you had the guts to take pictures with all those state employees that like to go postal. And third, is it always that dead in there?
When I took Brynna to get her permit we got there just after school and had to wait; and then about 40 more people showed up and it was packed when we left! We hate ours too, but the question is were the people at the counter nice or helpful? Ours were completely annoyed that they had to help us at all, no kind small talk broke a smile...nothing. Though I suppose I'm happy they all spoke English fluently as opposed to the last time I was at an AZ MVD!
Congrats to Kodi, now we got these crazy girls on the road!
Post a Comment