Life is so fragile and at any second our lives could be forever changed.
I find that I take for granted every day that I have.
Rhett has been riding his bike to work at Sonic lately.
Yesterday, he was hit by a car while riding his bike across an intersection.
He had the "WALK" signal but the woman turning right hit him.
He flew over the hood of the car, landing on the other side.
Luckily, he was only bruised and scraped up, but it got me thinking

2 comments:
Holy Cow! I'm so glad he is OK. That's scary. It's amazing how something like that puts life into perspective again. (I just wish that it only took one of those lessons for me to remember...lately I have been needing that lesson over and over again.) Glad he's OK.
YIKES!!! Glad he was not injured seriously....give him a hug for me.
Post a Comment