May 8, 2011

The Best Mother's Day Gift

This year, I got the best Mother's Day Gift any mother could ask for....
This year, Mother's Day was the same day as Gray's birthday. 
How lucky I am to have this day to really think about how blessed
to have such a beautiful girl born to me this day 15 years ago.
Gray is amazing.  She is very creative.  She is the best
author and I love anything that she pens.  She feels so deeply about things.
She is good at everything she does.
When she grows up, she wants to be a marine biologist
and you know what?  She can do it!
She is so amazing and I am lucky
that she chose me to be her mom.  I am blessed that
she was my last because I have enjoyed every moment that she has
been a part of my life! 
Gray, you have brought so much joy to me and have filled my
life with so much love.  Thank you for being my daughter.

0 comments: